We have a vacancy of Business Development Manager in our company, iMedrecruit. This vacancy is based in Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa
URL Expiry: 2023-01-12
Posted on: za.jobsoffices.com
Business Development Manager, Gauteng
A multinational healthcare and pharmaceutical company, providing integrated health solutions, is looking for a business development manager to source opportunities and grow the business, leading diligence teams to evaluate and negotiate agreements to access promising therapeutic candidates and technologies across different therapeutic areas.
- Closely collaborating with R&D and Global Product Strategy leaders to define areas of interest and to develop and execute the partnering strategy for those areas.
- Researching scientific site, articles and finding new possible usage area for exciting products.
- Driving decision-making and the deal process and making presentations and recommendations to senior management.
- Developing and recommending deal structures and financial terms, and leading negotiations of term sheets and contracts with potential partners in collaboration with a deal team.
- Leading scientific and strategic assessments and cross-functional due diligence reviews.
- Sourcing new therapeutic opportunities that align and challenge technology or therapeutic area strategies, including preparing in-depth opportunity landscapes, attending scientific and partnering conferences, and networking with biotechs, venture capitalists, life sciences incubators and academia.
- Evaluating the therapeutic portfolio and find new products for each possible area.
- Understand regulatory requirements for the products and work closely with the Regulatory team.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders and business partners to meet the dossier requirements, GMP assessment and country specific registration requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders and business partners for Country specific requirements, finance team, logistic, packaging etc. In close coordination with internal stakeholders and manufacturers administer the NDAs, commercial supply agreements, contract development agreements to meet requirements and to safeguard the interest of the organisation.
Education & Skills:
- At least 2-5 years experience in business development or transactional experience with a record of accomplishment in leading and successfully completing complex or high-impact transactions in life sciences, diagnostics, data sciences, or personalized healthcare.
- Proven ability to build and lead teams, drive business decisions, and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical device, technology, diagnostic discovery, development, and commercialization processes with the ability to effectively collaborate with R&D leadership.
- Good business instincts with fluency in business analytics and valuation methodologies.
- Skilful presenter of scientific and business information to executives.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://za.jobsoffices.com/report-job/