Packline Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Packline Manager in our company, HopkinsCalvert Associates. This vacancy is based in Bellville Western Cape. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Packline Manager Job
Company: HopkinsCalvert Associates
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bellville Western Cape
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-11
Posted on: za.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a leading grower, packer, and exporter of fresh fruit (citrus and table grapes) in South Africa. Their production units are situated across the Western Cape, with their head office in Bellville near Cape Town.
The company has a vacancy for a Packline Manager at their brand-new citrus packhouse being built 10km outside of Piketberg, close to their farm.
This position will report to the Packhouse Manager and is available immediately.
The Packline Manager will oversee the following:
- Packaging planning and scheduling
- Ensuring optimal pack-out percentages
- Quality control and food safety
- Team building, motivation and management
- Time and production management
- Grade 12, with a relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. B. Agric / B. Tech Process Engineering / Food Technology or technical qualification
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Willing to work irregular / night shift and long hours (as is required by the packing industry)
The following will count in your favour:
- A background in fruit packing (citrus and/or table grapes)
- Experience working in a fruit packhouse
- Production focused with a technical aptitude
- Management potential
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
A market related total cost to company package is offered with pension fund benefits.
By Submitting your information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you give us permission to retain your personal information in our database for future matching to employment opportunities.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 24
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://za.jobsoffices.com/report-job/