We have a vacancy of Senior Associate Technology Risk Consulting – Opportunity To Relocate To Australia in our company, Grant Thornton Australia. This vacancy is based in Cape Town Western Cape South Africa. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Associate Technology Risk Consulting – Opportunity To Relocate To Australia
Company: Grant Thornton Australia
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Cape Town Western Cape South Africa
URL Expiry: 2022-12-29
Posted on: za.jobsoffices.com
A FIRM THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
Grant Thornton Australia is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm where care is just as important as capability – because we believe that the experience is just as important as the outcome. With our values at the core, we are creating a unique and constructive culture where we care for our people, clients and communities and support them to thrive.
YOUR LIFE AT GRANT THORNTON
We understand work is just one aspect of your life so along with a competitive salary you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits that focus on you and your wellbeing including
- Flexible working options to support you achieve a more balanced approach to life,
- Free annual gym membership to help keep you flexible, fit, and healthy
- Active employee networks and social committees to get you involved in the things you are passionate about
- Family focused support to suit your parental and/or caregiving needs, including 26 weeks parental leave and a parental leave superannuation scheme
- Mental health and wellbeing resources and coaching so you look after yourself both inside and out.
We are proud to be a workplace that champions a culture of inclusion and diversity where our people are supported, connected and heard. We recognise the importance of individual flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining diverse, adaptive and high performing teams. To support you we are committed to growing authentic and inclusive leaders who create a vibrant and collaborative working environment. Leaders encourage your unique perspective and support you to be your whole self every day as you steer the career path you planned. Collaboration, Authenticity, Responsibility and Excellence (CARE) are our values and guide us in supporting our people, our clients and our community to thrive.
Grant Thornton strives for equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage female candidates, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTI+ community and people with disability to apply.
2022 AWEI Silver Employer Award; Family Inclusive Workplace Certified 2022/2023; Diversity Council of Australia Certified Inclusive Employer 2021/2022
Our Technology Risk practice is a growing national business responsible for delivering consulting and assurance engagements that deal with security, availability, processing integrity, change management and project/program assurance. Our team works across industries with particular focusses in financial services, technology, public sector and non-for-profit. The team’s overarching purpose is to help our clients to navigate complex technology risks and change management issues in a dynamic business environment.
We are looking for Senior Associates in our Melbourne and Sydney offices who share our passion for client service and values a positive work culture. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- With oversight and guidance from a manager, delivering end-to-end client engagements
- Understanding clients’ technology environments and utilising specialist knowledge to deliver engagement outcomes
- Interviewing users and business unit leaders to understand the ICT operations and the potential risks
- Identifying issues and concerns in clients’ ICT processes
- Providing recommendations to mediate the risks in ICT processes
- On-site delivery of engagements which will include managing client interactions and overseeing junior resources
- Working with managers to develop high quality reports and engagement deliverables
- Presenting outcomes to clients and internal stakeholders to influence decision-making
- Reviewing and quality checking findings and recommendations in the context of the client’s broader business environment
SOUNDS LIKE YOU
Our ideal candidate is organised, agile, responsive and passionate about client service. This role will suit a professional with the following background:
- Experience in a technology risk role in an assurance or consulting environment
- Degree qualified in Technology preferred
- Good understanding of technology risks including cyber security, change management, project management and technology general controls
- A strong understanding of controls including the ability to create quality testing documentation and perform gap assessments
- Experience with controls auditing standards such as SOC-2 and GS 007
- A client-centric attitude, with the ability to engage with clients and diverse stakeholder groups across all levels of a client’s businesses
- A focus on internal/external outcomes with attention to detail and organisational skills
- Natural communicator with the ability to present to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments at any one time
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://za.jobsoffices.com/report-job/