We have a vacancy of Stock Rotation Clerk in our company, Nestlé. This vacancy is based in Bellville Western Cape South Africa. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Stock Rotation Clerk
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bellville Western Cape South Africa
URL Expiry: 2023-01-05
Posted on: za.jobsoffices.com
Stock Rotation Clerk – Nestlé East and Southern Africa
Company: Nestlé East and Southern Africa
Position Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Warehouse Team Leader
Minimum Educational Qualification: Matric or equivalent.
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2-3 years relevant experience
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers. We are currently looking to hire a Stock Rotation Clerk for the East and Southern Africa region to join our team in Bellville.
To perform the role of a Stock Rotation Clerk within SAP, by managing and controlling all stock movements for outbound deliveries and internal transfers in SAP while always ensuring accuracy. Ensure best practice with regards to picking compliance and stock FIFO rotation in SAP. Manage daily inventory counts and investigation of stock queries.
A day in the life of a Stock Rotation Clerk:
- Administration of System Operations
- Ensure that all blocked stock is released by the respective factories in line with the factory release program or escalated to quality control coordinator (S, X & Q – blocks)
- Group shipments for outbound order creation – allocate bay/cage for picking
- Generate Transfer orders (TO’s) for picking and assign to pickers and reach truck operators (LRF1)
- Monitor shipments from start to finish and picking progress – continues update of proxy
- Generate check sheet for security checkers and transport checkers for all outbound loads
- Post Goods Issued of shipments when loading done
- Create Inventory counts for Cycle Counting to meet KPI target
- Ensure all counts are cleared daily and complete LX17 & validation when needed
- Ensure Warehouse is counted 100% weekly/Monthly
- Investigate missing stock and inventory variances, complete IR report
- Plant to Plant push dispatch of short stock as requested from receiving
- Coordinate quarterly “wall to wall stock count
- Drive NCE behavior in workplace
- Daily movement of Near expire/salvage stock to GRA
- Daily monitoring of “S” block stock
- Daily monitoring of blocked bins
- Daily health checks to be done (LL01, Open To’s, Old open OBD’s, 916, 922, 224)
- Ensure pick face housekeeping is maintained by removing all damaged stock daily
- Carries out specific tasks assigned by Team leader whenever necessary.
- Set up pick face bins for all new materials
- Ensure Bi-Annual pick face alignment
- Run all necessary stock reports, i.e. FEFO, Ageing report etc.
What will make you successful?
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- PMI business numeracy and Business Communication to NQF level 4
- Problem Solving skills
- 2-3 years relevant experience
Closing date: 18 November 2022
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://za.jobsoffices.com/report-job/